Registration is required to have a chance to participate in the main cosplay competition at the IEM Expo on March 4th.
To register, send an email to cosplay(at)intelextrememasters.com with the following information:
The email must include all of the following:
- Subject of the email: "Application: Firstname, Lastname"
- Name, Surname, Nickname
- Country of Residence
- Date of Birth
- Reference images to the cosplay you are preparing
- Progress photos of the cosplay which need to show the costume being completed in nearly 90%
- Link to a portfolio (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
The progress photos and the portfolio will be a part of the overall evaluation.
The deadline for sending in applications is Friday, 24th of February at 23:59 CET.
Accepted cosplayers will receive a cosplay badge which will provide free entry on March 3rd up to and including March 5th.
In order to be eligible to enter IEM Katowice costumes:
- The entrant must be able to easily maneuver their costume over stairs or ramps unassisted.
- May not include liquids, gels, or other substances which could cause a mess.
- The costume must be fully self-made.
- The costume must not have been previously awarded.
- The costume must be from a video game.
- The costume cannot include, or otherwise utilize, any edged weapons (such as knives, daggers, swords), or blunt weapons (clubs, maces or other crushing weapons) in steel, iron or any type of heavy material.
- Banned also are firearms of any kind including air guns or any other type of projectile weapon regardless of whether it is unloaded or not.
- All weapons will be examined upon entering the venue.
Collection of information
Registration for the event will require your name, email address, and country of residence. By registering for the event, you consent to ESL's use of this information to associate your name with your submission in promotional materials for the event
All participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisers, employees and agencies will not be responsible for:
- Any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries
- Telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures
- Any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of ESL
ESL reserves the right to deny entry to the cosplay competition to anyone who violates the event rules.
If you have any questions related to the cosplay competition at IEM Katowice, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.